Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finding My Way

Despite the weather I am having a very productive day. I've had a nice lie in, had breakfast and for once I managed to get a load of figure painting done at home. This might not sound much but I see my miniature painting as a form of therapy, however I have found it really hard to get any motivation to do any at home. Today I've managed to push on and paint 5 ships for a fantasy Elven fleet for my dad, 4 more ships of a different fantasy race for myself are almost finished and i've just started to assemble a giant spider from Otherworld Miniatures which looks awesome.

I've listened to the Now Show, 7 Day Sunday and the Very World of Milton Jones on the radio, the new KT Tunstall album on CD and tonight I shall watch Dirk Gently and Wallander.

I've had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment