Sunday, April 17, 2011

Breakfast at Milliways

So far this morning I have:

1) Got up at 5.00am, made a cup of tea, gone back to bed.
2) Woke up again at about 8.00am. Had another cup of tea. Gone back to bed and finished Lifeless by Mark Billingham.
3) Got out of bed at 10.00am. Thrown on some old clothes and run the strimmer over the grass front and back. Also got the shears to the three Leylandii tree in the back garden. Borrowed a saw for ten minutes and took 2-3ft off the top of each of them.
4) Washed up.
5) Moved the modem from upstairs into the lounge and got things to work just by plugging it straight in. No trickery involved.
6) Going to finish a cup of coffee and a biscuit and then have an afternoon of:
  • Jonah Hex (that could be cut sort)
  • Spiral (6 episodes of French crime drama. Can it be my replacement for Forbrydelsen?)
  • The Orphanage and Pan's Labyrinth.
This is after a lunch of some roasted pork and roasted potatoes and gravy. Food of champions.

After all this work this morning I just feel absolutely knackered!

4 comments:

  1. 3. It's only the one on BBC4 that you are watching as well but I've got six episode to play catchup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done more than I manage in a week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched Jonah Hex and four episodes of Spiral. I also started and finished the book of Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief which I really enjoyed.

    I watched a fifth episode of Spiral at 4.00am today.

    ReplyDelete