Monday, November 22, 2010

I Don't Like Mondays

I have a headache the size of the sun. I think I've had too much sleep, probably the result of having a siesta yesterday afternoon.

Yesterday was okay. I accomplished a grand total of nothing. I watched stuff on iPlayer, 4OD and Star Fleet on DVD. The evening took a turn for the worse though as I managed to upset a friend. It wasn't intentional but I just felt like i was suddenly standing at the top of a very long slope and the only way was down.

A long bath, herbal teas and a good book helped. Still feel low which might explain the headache. I'm going to have my tablets and head of to work.

My friend and I fine because they are brilliant and very understanding.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Phil, check this 6 part series out on 4oD...

    http://www.channel4.com/programmes/philosophy-a-guide-to-happiness/episode-guide/series-1

    There's also an accompanying book, The Consolations of Philosophy...
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0140276610

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's something to start watching tonight I think! Cheers Chrispin!

    ReplyDelete