Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday Night, Sunday Morning

Last night I had a good nights sleep. Unfortunately most of it was spent on the sofa as I feel asleep while watching something on the iPlayer and woke up at 3.30am. I went to bed and managed to get back to sleep. I was then late getting up but that is another story...

Tonight will be nice and relaxing. There is a pizza in the oven, I've got many flavours of herbal tea and the box set of Star Fleet to watch.

Tomorrow will be a day of relaxing as I am hoping to get some more painting done on the Ancient British DBA army I am working on.

The last couple of days I have felt pretty good inside. Yesterday I felt tired but happy. After a good night sleep I felt much refreshed. I don't feel as tired today but I still feel happy. I've had these happy feelings for several days now and the worrying thing is that at some point I know I am going to crash and probably crash hard. That's something I am not looking forward to in anyway. Fortunately for the next week at work I am doing the same hours as the week just gone. I've got plans for Tuesday and possibly for Friday so at least I have something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment