Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nothing to See, Move Along

Didn't post anything yesterday as I didn't really have anything to say. Work was fine, although I find after a couple of hours I start shaking a little bit. Might just be nerves or anxiety. Probably the latter but it's manageable. I find a cup of coffee and a couple of digestive biscuits sort it out.

Spent the afternoon painting some spaceships. Very good therapy.

I did wake up at 2.30 this morning but after reading for a little bit I was able to go back to sleep. Sort of. I know I dozed until the alarm went of at 6.00am but do feel quite tired. I'll be fine once I get going though.

Something else I did yesterday was I got a book out of the library about depression. Overcoming Depression for Dummies. I don't normally go for hippy-type healing crystal stuff, self-help books and such like but I just thought it might finally be the time to do some reading about depression. You never know I might even learn something.

Well I'm off to work for day 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment