Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Night

I am returning to work. Rather than dive back into the busy office environment that is the Library service I am undertaking a phased return to work. I start tomorrow at 8.00am and finish at 12.00pm, and will do this for the first week. The following week I'll start to increase the number of hours I do until after about four weeks I will be back up 36 and a half hours.

I'm glad I can do this as I really wasn't looking forward to the full day. I'm tired enough as it is, a combination of the medication and lack of sleep. Hopefully I'll be so tired tomorrow evening I'll sleep straight through the night. Here's hoping!

Something I wanted to post today was the medication I am on. My current prescription is 40mg of Citalopram (anti-depressants) and 30mg Lansoprazole which is an anti-acid to combat the heart burn and upset stomach which I suffer from due to stress.

I'm feeling positive about tomorrow. Just wondering how many emails I will be returning to.

No comments:

Post a Comment